Central Heating Management System
Perfect for Home Central Heating
The Central Heating Management System is a revolutionary system designed to save you money on your heating bills and reduce your CO2 emissions, this clever system will improve your existing boilers efficiency by eradicating common central heating problems. It’s custom design and ingenuous controller work seamlessly together to make this a unique product combination unlike any other on the market today.
How does the Central Heating Management System improve your central heating system?
- Eliminates thermal shock by blending the heated water before it enters the system, removing inefficiencies which leads to the familiar cracking noises, pump resistances, poor flow rate and higher fuel bills
- Eliminates pump cavitation, which substantially increases the average flow of water passing through a radiator
- Removes air from the central heating system at the point of entry, eliminating air locks in the pipework and the need to bleed radiators, prolonging the life of the entire central heating system.
- No more balancing of radiators. With the the Advanced Heating Box in place all lock shield valves are left fully open
- By heating the top and bottom of the radiators more uniformly, they produce more powerful radiant heat
- Allows the boiler temperature to be manually reduced from 75°C-85°C to 60°C
This diagram is for illustration purposes only. We reserve the right to alter or change them at our discretion and without any prior notice.
How long does it take to install?
The Central Heating Management System is an enhancement to your existing central heating system and does not replace any component. Installation takes 1 to 2 days and requires no ongoing maintenance. It is compatible with most central heating systems, either open vented or pressurised:
- Solid Fuel
- Baseboard Heating
Proven money saver with condensing boilers
Condensing boilers will only condense efficiently when the water returning back to the boiler is below 55°C. Unfortunately with the current systems most boilers only condense at start up stage as the return temperature exceeds 55°C. Therefore most households lose out on the benefits that condensing boilers provide. When the Central Heating Management System is installed, the return temperature stays below 55°C keeping your modern condensing boiler in condensing mode. The Central Heating Management System is the only product available on the market today that can keep a boiler in condensing mode without having to sacrifice your comfort levels.
Independent testing and accreditations
- Fully patented
- Manufactured to ISO 9002 and ISO 14001 specifications
- TUV approved manufacturing and design process
- Composition: made from high grade stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 375mm x 295mm x 295mm
- Capacity: 17l
- Weight: 28kg
- Output: 44KW, 150,000 BTU/hr
- Maximum pressure: Unique SQUARE pressure vessel approved to 3 bar